Since I've had an abortive attempt to move from 4.0.38 to 4.1.7 (and then
reverting to the former version) I have had a problem opening the Address
Book.  Every time I attempt this The Bat! crashes with the following error
message:

Access violation at address 0072374C in module ‘thebat.exe’. Read of address
0000000C.

I'll raise this with the RitLabs Ticket system, but thought I'd ask here in
case anyone can provide a quick solution.  I have reverted to a previous
version of the Address Book files, taken from a backup taken just before the
upgrade, but to no effect.

Thanks,

Richard

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3