Hello Thomas,

------------------------ snipped for brevity ------------------------

JSL>> As mentioned in the original post, I accidently sent a message to
JSL>> family and friends and without realizing it, placed all addresses
JSL>> in the TO field. So easy to do from the AB. As a consequence, my
JSL>> daughter is now receiving messages from her cousin with whom she
JSL>> may or may not wish to maintain correspondence. No biggie, but I
JSL>> wish TB would keep a closer eye on me.

TF> Sorry, TB! can't know that. I am sorry to hear that your daughter and
TF> her cousin are now in touch. I am sorry, but what again is the
TF> problem?

Probably none. In this case.

It's just that in today's world where personal emails probably surpass
business emails in quantity, the etiquette of concealing other
addresses I assume, would be appreciated by many. In which case, a
trigger alerting the sender of multiple addresses in the TO field
might be appreciated.

Personally, if person "A" asks me for the email address of person "B",
I never give it out without asking person "B" if it's ok to do so. I
wish only that TB made sure I adhered to this rule when sending to
multiple addresses.

--
Jack LaRosa
mailto:jlar...@charter.net

Sticking with with The Bat! ver: 3.99.3 for now.
Operating? with Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3