Hi

On Friday 20 March 2009 at 7:13:34 PM, in
<mid:1086246945.20090320201...@gmx.de>, Jens Franik wrote:

> Freitag, 20. März 2009 at 18:03, Thomas Fernandez wrote:

>> Unfortunately, it is not even considered bad manners
>> over here, because cultures are different as well.
>> Call me Don Quijote, these are my windmills.

> It is the same in Italy :-)

That surprises me, as our data protection act is supposed to have been
enacted top comply with EU requirements that they tell us require such
enactments in every EU country.

MFPA

The truth is rarely pure and never simple

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600