Hello Thomas,

TF> Hello Jack,

TF>>> Sorry, TB! can't know that. I am sorry to hear that your daughter and
TF>>> her cousin are now in touch. I am sorry, but what again is the
TF>>> problem?

JSL>> Probably none. In this case.

TF> I'm so relieved to hear that.

JSL>> It's just that in today's world where personal emails probably surpass
JSL>> business emails in quantity,

TF> OMG! I'm glad that my experience is different. 126 business email
TF> today. Many of them I can answer with a short notice. Private emails I
TF> answer with more personal concern for the people. I couldn't handle
TF> 126 personal emails a day.

JSL>> the etiquette of concealing other addresses I assume, would be
JSL>> appreciated by many.

TF> Yes, absolutely. I have been angered many times by people CC'ing me in
TF> to a "funny" mail to a hundred people I don't know.

As have I. Most annoying.

JSL>> In which case, a trigger alerting the sender of multiple
JSL>> addresses in the TO field might be appreciated.

TF> And the CC field. And the warning will be ignored. I guarantee you
TF> that people who put multiple addresses in TO or CC fields don;t even
TF> think for a moment what they do, and they will click the warning away
TF> without even reading it.

Probably. But since most (some?, a few?) of us agree in this matter, a
tickle in the ear of RIT Labs might be in order.

JSL>> Personally, if person "A" asks me for the email address of person
JSL>> "B", I never give it out without asking person "B" if it's ok to
JSL>> do so. I wish only that TB made sure I adhered to this rule when
JSL>> sending to multiple addresses.

TF> TB! cannot do that, only education can.

TB! cannot do that YET. Perhaps in a future version?

--
Jack LaRosa                  mailto:jlar...@charter.net

Sticking with with The Bat! ver: 3.99.3 for now.
Operating? with Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3