Brasel, Russell wrote:
Re: [TCP] Hello

Oh, by the way, Al, I can empathize with the long and meandering path toward the B.A.  I graduated high school in 1990 and finally got the BA in 2000.

See...I told everyone that I wasn't slow.  I was just enjoying the ride.....

Al

--
nametag.htm

Al Geist
Technical Writing, Online Help, Marketing Collateral, Web Design, Award Winning Videos, Professional Photography
Voice/Msg: 802-658-3140

Cell: 802-578-3964
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

See also:

"When they call the roll in the Senate, the Senators do not know whether to answer "Present" or "Not guilty.""

Theodore Roosevelt

Are you a Help Authoring Trainer or Consultant? Let clients find you at
www.HAT.Matrix.com, the searchable HAT database based on Char James-Tanny's HAT
Comparison Matrix. Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for details.

Interested in Interactive 3D Documentation? Get the scoop at
http://www.doc-u-motion.com -- your 3D documentation community.