I hear you on this, thinking about it I'd like to ask you what would be a
solution to this rather recurrent issue/problem we're facing from the Linux
side of the spectrum? What would be a solution or a framework that could
somehow negate most of the effects of this particular problem?. I grew up
tired as well from this bs that clearly affects OpenBSD appeal to the
masses. But, in life I've learned to make decisions, and no decision is
free and I just pay the bill and live peacefully away from bullshit and bad
software.