I'm working on the netbt and /dev/bluetooth code, which is currently
broken and has been disabled in the generic kernel for over a year
now.

I'm not an experienced BSD developer (yet) so I'm using this code as a
way of learning how to debug and fix major problems. I'm also working
on updating the OpenBSD 5.0 ports bluetooth-libs and bluetooth-tools
to build and run on OpenBSD-current. Libs now builds, Tools needs a
rewrite of the Unix socket credentials check. The NetBSD Service
Discovery Protocol code still uses SCM_CREDS/struct sockcred, and this
has been removed from the OpenBSD tree as obsolete. But a moved to
SO_PEERCRED should work there.

So hi, and if there's anybody else looking at this code, please get in
touch. I hope I'll be able to fix the problems of the device sleeping
in mutexed code. If there is a high likelihood that this code will
soon be removed from the tree, that would be nice to know too. Maybe I
could change that.