On 2014/10/10 15:19, Patrik Lundin wrote:
> Not passing any arguments does not mean "do not modify any flags", it
> means "make sure we have the default flags". Because of this I will need
> to check if the current set of flags are the default or not.

Would it make sense for rcctl status to display something like
"default (-tun 4)" or similar when it's using default flags (actually,
to be more exact about what I mean, when the relevant foo_flags is
not set in rc.conf.local - to distinguish it from being explicitly set
in rc.conf.local to the same value that is the default).