Congratulatons Lads,

On your new sponsorship
It is good news for the OpenBSD usercommunity,  great for funding of
existing great initiatives or other new initiatives,

It is good news for Microsoft users if Microsoft chooses to implement great
stable software such as open SSH and Libre SSL in their own product
offerings, Microsoft users can benefit making software from the good
quality audited code that you guys produce.

I also think it is cool that Microsoft supported the foundation in such
public manner... it is cool that they recognise in some way your
contibution to computer users the world over... and it is cool that they
showed it in cash :) PS I do hope they use Open SSH in Power Shell, :) and
use Libre SSL in software that presents SSL encrytped Services ...

As a user of both Microsoft and Open BSD ( I use each in very differing
circumstances) Im pleased with the news...  best of luck to the core
developers and the guys working hard in the open BSD foundation  keep up
the great work, well done

Sorry for writing this on Tech Mailing list :/ but felt I had to reply...

--
Kindest regards,
Tom Smyth

Mobile: +353 87 6193172
---------------------------------
PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE YOU PRINT THIS E-MAIL
This email contains information which may be confidential or privileged.
The information is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that
information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please notify me by telephone or by electronic mail
immediately. Any opinions expressed are those of the author, not the
company's  .This email does not constitute either offer or acceptance of
any contractually binding agreement. Such offer or acceptance must be
communicated in
writing. You are requested to carry out your own virus check before opening
any attachment. Thomas Smyth accepts no liability for any loss or damage
which may be caused by malicious software or attachments.