I need UTM30 projected coordinates on the European 1979 datum. So my coordinates in the 3d files are in UTM format (i.e. in metres, not in decimal lat. long. degrees).
I can try to compile from source code. I am on Windows, so some tips for compiling would be handy (I am a Java developer, so not too familiar with compiling other languages but can probably muddle through). Footleg On 5 April 2011 15:32, Martin Budaj <m.budaj at gmail.com> wrote: > On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 3:03 PM, Footleg <drfootleg at gmail.com> wrote: > > > in UTM30 European 1979 Datum. This is not the same as the more common > WGS84 > > > #fix 1.0 41.234567 -3.21012 213 > > Hi, > > I am not sure if you need European 1979 datum with geographic > coordinates (as your fix example suggests) or projected UTM30 > coordinates. > > In the first case, you could try EPSG:4668, in the second case I could > send you custom Proj4 definition if it is fine for you to compile > therion from source code. Custom proj4 strings in .th files should be > supported in not so distant future as well. > > Martin > _______________________________________________ > Therion mailing list > Therion at speleo.sk > http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion > -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20110405/4facabcf/attachment.html>
