That appears to be the ED50 Datum. I need the EUR79 datum of everything is a few hundred metres out of position.
Footleg On 26 March 2011 12:43, Graham Mullan <graham.mullan at coly.org.uk> wrote: > For Spain, try using EPSG 23030 for your cs > > see http://spatialreference.org/ref/epsg/23030/ > > Graham > -- > graham.mullan at coly.org.uk > > 0117 9502556 or 07887 637064 (or 0844 2327803) > > On 26/03/2011 11:00, therion-request at speleo.sk wrote: > >> Send Therion mailing list submissions to >> therion at speleo.sk >> >> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit >> http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion >> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to >> therion-request at speleo.sk >> >> You can reach the person managing the list at >> therion-owner at speleo.sk >> >> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific >> than "Re: Contents of Therion digest..." >> >> >> Today's Topics: >> >> 1. Support for UTM European 1979 Datum (Footleg) >> >> >> ---------------------------------------------------------------------- >> >> Message: 1 >> Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 14:13:54 +0000 >> From: Footleg<drfootleg at gmail.com> >> Subject: [Therion] Support for UTM European 1979 Datum >> To: List for Therion users<therion at speleo.sk> >> Message-ID: >> <AANLkTinKkQdQt5dgdGcma_9ratem5n+WHMxn9Yw2WwOH at mail.gmail.com> >> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" >> >> I'm making good progress now on learning how to generate various output >> from >> Therion, and have started on generating KML plan maps for google earth. My >> problem is that my survey data is coming from survex .3d files which I am >> importing. I am working with data for many hundreds of caves, and they are >> all fixed using UTM with the European 1979 Datum because that is the >> coordinate system of the expedition area maps we have had for the past few >> decades. As far as I can tell, this datum is not included in Therion at >> the >> moment. I've checked the epsg file in the source. I specifically need the >> UTM30N zone as all our caves using this coordinate system are in that >> zone. >> Is this something which can be added please? >> >> Footleg >> -------------- next part -------------- >> An HTML attachment was scrubbed... >> URL:< >> http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20110325/0448fe72/attachment.html >> > >> >> ------------------------------ >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Therion mailing list >> Therion at speleo.sk >> http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion >> >> >> End of Therion Digest, Vol 63, Issue 16 >> *************************************** >> >> _______________________________________________ > Therion mailing list > Therion at speleo.sk > http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion > -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20110326/3e43a2ed/attachment.html>
