Thank you for such easy to follow instructions, and perfect fix! The only slight problem was that the gnu compiler was call gcc.exe and not cc.exe, but once I saw the error and noticed this, I made a copy of gcc.exe and renamed if cc.exe and it compiled fine. My first C++ and make compile :-)
My cave is now appearing in the correct position in Google Earth too. Excellent, and thank you again! Footleg On 7 April 2011 19:28, Martin Budaj <m.budaj at gmail.com> wrote: > > I can try to compile from source code. I am on Windows, so some tips for > > compiling would be handy (I am a Java developer, so not too familiar with > > compiling other languages but can probably muddle through). > > I attach two files which should replace original ones in therion > sources. Compilation process is outlined in the Appendix of thbook. As > you don't need to compile Loch, you need just c++ compiler > (mingw.org), gnu make, perl. > > compile using > > make config-win32 > > make therion > > then you should be able to use > > cs eur79z30 > > Send me some set of identical points if I didn't guess coordinates > conversion parameters right. > > HTH, > Martin > > _______________________________________________ > Therion mailing list > Therion at speleo.sk > http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion > > -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20110408/b0d27b34/attachment.html>
