I've taken a quick look, and this is really (REALLY!) useful. Just messed
with the colours, not the other enhancements. I already changed the colour
of rock lines from snow4 to yellow by editing (and uncommenting) that line
in the ini file. I could not tell my rock lines from my survey lines
rendered in the background sketch imported from PocketTopo. Some of the
other colours are maybe a little too dark so I will experiment more to
brighten them up and see what I think works best as I am sketching.

The triangles for station points have another advantage over just changing
their colour. I can now see the black circles for the stations positions in
the background sketch imported from PocketTopo. Previously the blue circles
of the stations points completely hid the black circles they were placed on
top of.

If you could add something to the points which have an orientation set to
show the orientation (without having to select them as currently) that
would be another step forwards.

Great stuff, thank you!

Footleg

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 11:50 AM Владимир Георгиев
<vld.georgiev at gmail.com>