+++ ÐÐ»Ð°Ð´Ð¸Ð¼Ð¸Ñ ÐеоÑгиев [2016-02-17 13:50 +0200]: > Btw, where does the source live, besides the zip archive on the site?
On Stacho's computer. (And in the Debian archive) > Is there a source control repo somewhere that people can contribute > to? Not really. I did set one up a long time ago but it didn't get used much and didn't get moved over with my last server move. I can do that again. Stacho didn't/doesn't use VCS because he's behind a vicious firewall at work that won't let him. I don't know if that's still true. In practice the rest of the world uses this list and the distro packaging and every so often those patches get pulled back into the master repo. > For experimenting with the colors I used a private git repo. I admit I haven't > checked the licensing for the code. Heh. It's GPL (except for some bits and bobs): https://sources.debian.net/src/therion/5.3.16-7/debian/copyright/ > Here are the colors that I changed and added them to the INI file. > #set xth(gui,me,activefill) red > #set xth(gui,me,pasivefill) green > #set xth(gui,me,controlfill) blue > #set xth(gui,me,highlightfill) cyan > #set xth(gui,me,unselectedfill) lightgray > #set xth(gui,me,wallcolor) brown > #set xth(gui,me,pitcolor) magenta > #set xth(gui,me,slopecolor) gold > #set xth(gui,me,rockcolor) snow4 > #set xth(gui,me,bordercolor) turquoise > #set xth(gui,me,stationcolor) darkorange OK. You changed what I think is the default line size too set xth(gui,me,line,cpsize) 3 is that an important part of this change or just something you prefer? So I merged your code into the debian package. You had managed to 'dosify' me_cmds2.tcl which made a massive patch, but I've fixed that (and quite a lot of trailing whitespace). Patch attached to save anyone else the work. I'm building the package now and will upload soon if everything works. Wookey -- Principal hats: Linaro, Debian, Wookware, ARM http://wookware.org/ -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: xtherion-extra-colours-and-keys.patch Type: text/x-diff Size: 11501 bytes Desc: not available URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20160219/2647ca1d/attachment.patch> -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: signature.asc Type: application/pgp-signature Size: 819 bytes Desc: Digital signature URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20160219/2647ca1d/attachment.sig>
