+++ Wookey [2016-02-19 15:23 +0000]: > > I'm building the package now and will upload soon if everything works.
It didn't. Therion tries to run itself to build the librarydata file (which will never work in a cross-build and is a bad plan) and it's not working in a normal clean build either right now. I'm not sure why that's now failing (builds used to work). And I'm off on hols for 3 weeks in a mo, so this will have to wait. Sorry. make library make[2]: Entering directory '/«PKGBUILDDIR»' ./therion --print-library-src thlibrarydata.thcfg > thlibrarydata.log /bin/sh: 1: ./therion: not found make[2]: *** [library] Error 127 Makefile:179: recipe for target 'library' failed make[2]: Leaving directory '/«PKGBUILDDIR»' make[1]: *** [thlibrarydata.cxx] Error 2 Wookey -- Principal hats: Linaro, Debian, Wookware, ARM http://wookware.org/ -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: signature.asc Type: application/pgp-signature Size: 819 bytes Desc: Digital signature URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20160219/010bebd6/attachment.sig>
