Yes, the colors could use some tweaking depending on how people use the map editor. And likely on their monitor. I work mostly with Topodroid, which exports a Therion drawing directly and I don't have an image at the background. But still some editing is needed usually with Therion.
Adding the orientation should not be a problem. It can probably either show the arrows all the time without needing to select the points, or show something smaller. I'll check it in a few days. Vladimir On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 4:16 PM, Footleg <drfootleg at gmail.com> wrote: > I've taken a quick look, and this is really (REALLY!) useful. Just messed > with the colours, not the other enhancements. I already changed the colour > of rock lines from snow4 to yellow by editing (and uncommenting) that line > in the ini file. I could not tell my rock lines from my survey lines > rendered in the background sketch imported from PocketTopo. Some of the > other colours are maybe a little too dark so I will experiment more to > brighten them up and see what I think works best as I am sketching. > > The triangles for station points have another advantage over just changing > their colour. I can now see the black circles for the stations positions in > the background sketch imported from PocketTopo. Previously the blue circles > of the stations points completely hid the black circles they were placed on > top of. > > If you could add something to the points which have an orientation set to > show the orientation (without having to select them as currently) that > would be another step forwards. > > Great stuff, thank you! > -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20160219/2ca3ffce/attachment.html>
