Well, I didn't mean that Martin and Stacho have forgotten about Therion.
The mods were initially for my own usage, but since its an open source
project I thought the authors would not mind me sharing them.

Wookey
"DOSify", got it :)
Now that you mentioned it, my git client replaces Unix with Win line
endings. This is reverted when the commit is pushed to the repo, but not
when I manually send the files by email :)
Will keep it in mind when I send files.

Vladimir