It looks there is a problem with this modification, because mouse right button 
double click - to move background picture - stopped to work.

m.


> 23. 2. 2016 v 21:04, Владимир Георгиев <vld.georgiev at 
> gmail.com>:
> 
> There was a bug resulting from my changes. The new stations are triangular, 
> while the other points oval, and changing the type of point resulted in 
> improper drawing or a crash.
> Here is a crude fix for it.
> 
> Vladimir
> 
> On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 10:42 PM, Владимир Георгиев 
> <vld.georgiev at gmail.com <mailto:vld.georgiev at gmail.com>> wrote:
> Well, I didn't mean that Martin and Stacho have forgotten about Therion.
> The mods were initially for my own usage, but since its an open source 
> project I thought the authors would not mind me sharing them.
> 
> Wookey
> "DOSify", got it :)
> Now that you mentioned it, my git client replaces Unix with Win line endings. 
> This is reverted when the commit is pushed to the repo, but not when I 
> manually send the files by email :)
> Will keep it in mind when I send files.
> 
> Vladimir
> 
> On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 9:57 PM, Martin Sluka <martinsluka at mac.com 
> <mailto:martinsluka at mac.com>> wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> as I may say, Martin B. and Stacho are still alive, bus very busy. I spoke 
> with Martin B. few minutes ago. Therion is not only on Stacho's computer, but 
> on Martin B.'s too. So don't worry.
> 
> They are testing Github repo too.
> 
> Martin B. told me, that after they'll finish a project for their work they 
> will prepare new release. 
> 
> So don't lose hope, please.
> 
> :)
> 
> m.s.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Therion mailing list
> Therion at speleo.sk <mailto:Therion at speleo.sk>
> http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion 
> <http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion>
> 
> 
> 
> <xtherion.rar><me_cmds.rar>_______________________________________________
> Therion mailing list
> Therion at speleo.sk <mailto:Therion at speleo.sk>
> http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion 
> <http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20160327/fc727b0d/attachment.html>

Reply via email to