Hi pls unsubscribe me from mailing list.
Ahoj chlapi odeberte me prosim z mailing listu porad mi chodi tyto upozorneni
viz. nize asi jsem to kdysi aktivoval a nemohu najit zruseni odberu.Dekuji
Muncla

Odesláno z mého chytrého telefonu Samsung Galaxy.
-------- Původní zpráva --------Od: Evaristo Quiroga via Therion
<therion@speleo.sk> Datum: 02.02.18  17:32  (GMT+01:00) Komu: Владимир Георгиев
via Therion <therion@speleo.sk> Cc: Evaristo Quiroga <e...@ecgracia.com>
Předmět: Re: [Therion] Rope and anchors symbols

    Hi Vladimir,

      Finally  I have choose the easy way (see the attached figure).
      Yours comments and other forum members convinced me. And it's more
      easy  also to coordinate with new Topodroid symbols.

      Now I have two new user anchor symbols: u:anchor_artificial and
      u:anchor_natural which I combine with rope section with or without
      rebelays and anchors.

      I put the mpost code if others users want use it.

      I have choose a brown colour to rigging (rope and anchors). As you can not
          choose the color of the user symbols, with "symbol-colour",  I
          had to define it in the mpost.

      Thanks,

      Evaristo.

      def p_u_anchor_artificial(expr pos,theta,sc,al) =

        T:=identity shifted pos;

        thdraw origin withpen pencircle scaled 0.25u withcolor
        (0.58, 0.44, 0.25);

      enddef;

       initsymbol ("p_u_anchor_artificial");

      def p_u_anchor_natural(expr pos,theta,sc,al) =

          U:=(.2u,.2u);

          T:=identity aligned al rotated theta scaled sc shifted
        pos;

          thfill (-.2u,-.2u)--(0,.2u)--(.2u,-.2u)--cycle
        withcolor (0.58, 0.44, 0.25);

      enddef;

       initsymbol ("p_u_anchor_natural");

        symbol-colour line rope [58 44 25]