According to http://www.tiddlytools.com/#InlineJavascriptPluginInfo,
InlineJavascriptPlugin supports:
<script show>
        /* javascript code goes here... */
</script>
I have several HTML pages I want to import into a TiddlyWiki and each
references the same external .JS file. Instead of bloating every
tiddler with the same code, is there a more efficient way of having
each tiddler look to the same instance of the code in a single place?
Each page contains a main image multiple smaller images. The JS
provides mouseover tooltip content (text and an image) for the main
image.

Thank you.