TT

I agree with what you say in general such that cloud is likely to be a common
delivery.

However, I am still looking to simplify the ability for a user to make a wiki
there own, a single file that they save and can edit.

I believe we are yet to uncover a hack or trick or minimal viable method, that
will not be the answer to everything, but reduces this first step.

not multiuser, not cross device just easy and reliable.

Regards
Tony