Plugins Library Prerelease
Mohammad 25th November 2019 at 4:16pm

Some Tiddlywiki empty file (empty.html) does not have the plugin library so
one cannot install the official plugin. If so do as below

   1. import
   https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/#%24%3A%2Fconfig%2FOfficialPluginLibrary
   2. save and relaod
   3. got to $:/ControlPanel , Plugins tab, and click on *Get more plugins*

Best wishes
Mohammad