bimlas,
 Yep, it works great! I love it
 Now this make TW linear, when one likes read a long text from table of
contents like a novel with many chapters.

This is not crucial but may be interesting

   - you clicked on an entry, it gets highlighted in the TOC
   - then you clicked a link in the open tiddler which navigate to an item
   it is again an entry in the TOC
   - do you think it worth TOC smartly scroll to that item?
   - please keep simplicity the first priority

Another small goodies

   - a button to expand all
   - a button to close all

--Mohammad