Mohammad,

This is not crucial but may be interesting

>    - you clicked on an entry, it gets highlighted in the TOC
>    - then you clicked a link in the open tiddler which navigate to an
>    item it is again an entry in the TOC
>    - do you think it worth TOC smartly scroll to that item?
>    - please keep simplicity the first priority
>
> I'll see if it's feasible, but if the ToC is so long that it's not visible
on one screen, you might need to split it into several sections
(drag-n-drop works in Locator). But I understand the essence of the need
and try to fulfill it.

>    - a button to expand all
>    - a button to close all
>
>  I do not understand. Do you imagine, as in classic ToC, that you open all
branches at once? The Locator only shows a single level of a single branch
because it practically works like a ListWidget.