David Gifford,

For example, the arrow next to 'Table of contents' doesn't do anything when
> pressed. Nor do the two middle icons to the right of 'Filter by fields'.

The arrow next to context items "opens their context". By default (in the
demo) the context of TableOfContents is open, so clicking on the arrow next
to it will reopen its context, no change appears. How can this be
clarified? Should the arrow not appear next to the last element of the
history (ie, the one that is "opened")?

> At first I missed the link to the tutorial because it was right above the
> video surrouned by bold text. There is a LOT of bold text, which is
> "noisy". Maybe you could separate the link to the tutorial visually from
> the rest so it stands out.

I agree, I'll fix it.

> I am not clear on what the following means: "This sidebar is hidden when
> the focus is on the search entry to increase responsiveness - see Locator
> view <https://bimlas.gitlab.io/tw5-locator/#Locator%20view> for the
> code." What sidebar are you referring to?

The Locator sidebar itself, or more precisely its contents. I will clarify
the text.

> Anyway, those are not criticisms, but meant to help.

I welcome constructive criticism. :)