Hi bimlas

I added the Locator plugin to the TiddlyWiki toolmap, under "Navigation -
Tables of contents and outliners"
(https://dynalist.io/d/zUP-nIWu2FFoXH-oM7L7d9DM). It looks like someone
else also added it under the category "searching tools".

This looks like it could be really useful. Like everyone else, it is taking
me some time to figure it out. For example, the arrow next to 'Table of
contents' doesn't do anything when pressed. Nor do the two middle icons to
the right of 'Filter by fields'. The rest of the confusion is that it is
all new and I have only begun to read the documentation.

At first I missed the link to the tutorial because it was right above the
video surrouned by bold text. There is a LOT of bold text, which is
"noisy". Maybe you could separate the link to the tutorial visually from
the rest so it stands out.

I am not clear on what the following means: "This sidebar is hidden when
the focus is on the search entry to increase responsiveness - see Locator
view <https://bimlas.gitlab.io/tw5-locator/#Locator%20view> for the code."
What sidebar are you referring to?

Anyway, those are not criticisms, but meant to help. I will need time to
play with this for a while, so I am not yet ready to have a longer
conversation about this.