Dear all,

I try to meet the needs and have developed the plugin further.

>    - Write short, easy-to-understand examples where I do not explain in
>    detail how things work, but just show how the feature works basically.
> It's
>    even better and easier to understand if I make short videos instead of a
>    description.
>
> https://bimlas.gitlab.io/tw5-locator/#Very%20quick%20tutorial

What do you think about this? I imagine I will present all features so
concisely like this. I've already written these in different ways, so I
don't know which one to keep and which one to delete because users won't
read it.

>    - The Family Tree of Ford illustrates the plugin better, I use it to
>    explain it.
>
> It seems to be more useful if the user builds the tree himself and then he
/ she will understand what is happening.

>    - Use less bold text in the tutorial :)
>
>  I haven't modified the plugin's own tiddler's text yet, but I use less
bold on the main page. :)

>    - Find a more talkative name for the plugin (think
>    "GraphicalListWidget" or similar would be appropriate)
>    - The sidebar can also be opened in the story river because of the
>    context item templates
>    - Get more help with the user interface itself ("info buttons")
>    - Refine the text color, "Filter by fields" is not always readable
>    - Explain the mindmap features better

ToDo...

According to David Gifford's comment, I have slightly modified the GUI, I
hope it has become clearer (see attachment), please check it out. DO NOT
USE IN REAL WIKI, IT'S UNDER DEVELOPMENT as usual.