They are doing an preemptive closing of schools (for disinfecting it seems)
as the cases start increasing in my area...

i'm watching in a mixture of habitual interest (if I was still working, I
would be in the thick of it-- my profession was to protect society and my
fellow citizens) and detached indifference (don't feel like a part of
society and I'm just lingering)-- but I won't have to watch people suffer
and die-- my rage against the dying of the light is spent and the Gods,
Sumpreme Beings and the Universe were indifferent to my protests-- and
perhaps fatalism, I may be relieved of my burdens

As someone that had to try to carry out emergency measures-- I think
Mohammad's initial idea was good but perhaps not rely solely on people
finding it online but use "grassroots" dissemination-- people are more
likely to listen to family, friends, pop culture than authority figures.

As for official action, I weigh in on reverse quarantine-- isolate (to
protect) the vulenerible parts of society while the virus runs its
inevitable course (there's not realistic detection and therefor tracking of
the virus' spread to be able to contain it).  One of the first places the
virus hit in the US was a nursing home and it was like throwing gasoline on
a fire.