Loads of potential for discussion, me thinks.

Content Management?  Knowledge Management?  Information Management?
Information Mapping?   All of those (and then some) have certain meaning,
which puts me into serious intertwingulitis.

To me, "Platform" is kind of a nice catch all for any and all purposes
without getting locked-in on any particular angle.

The real beauty/strength of TiddlyWiki is the ability to "maximise the
possibilities for re-use by slicing information up into the smallest
semantically meaningful units with rich modelling of relationships between
them."  Fantastic for  "aggregation and composition to weave the fragments
together to present" multiple narratives.  "TiddlyWiki aspires to provide
an algebra for tiddlers, a concise way of expressing and exploring the
relationships between items of information."

So if a little something can be put into a longer moniker that captures
that beauty/strength, that would be awesome.  Hence that "Information
Componentization"  (kind of a mouthful) bit o' fluff brought to you by wee
old me.

Although not a fan of renaming anything, I'm a lover and not a fighter,
plus I am totally enjoying this discussion and the really great stuff folk
are bringing up.  Virtual fist-bumps to all !

Total aside:  I see "CMP"  and I immediately think "CHIMP".  Riddle me that