Arlen, not a criticism, but what is the meaning here of "Wiki"? What does
it add?

My concern about it is its in a way empty of meaning.

I think if you used a wiki it makes some sense. But if you haven't?

Just gentle thoughts
Josiah

>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TiddlyWiki), OpenSource.com (
>>> https://opensource.com/article/19/2/tiddlywiki), GitHub (