Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Modern, minimalist, true to TW5 nature and
professional. I have been keenly following this community for the past five
years, and on the visual aspect of matters, this is the best thing that has
happened by a wide margin.

If there an invisible priority list for stuff to be put into core, I would
vote for this to be on the top of it.

Once Jeremy finds his strength back, ping him to this thread and take his
view, so that this would be a reality.

Sincerely,
Riz.