*Riz *I think that's a good idea and would get the ball rolling. I can
contribute with UI/Visual Design, html/css coding, even some js.

I am also busy upcoming 2 month with my thesis and other work, but I could
jump in when I have time.

To start out we could outline a priority list, maybe make initial sketches
so we agree on the direction and the most important things to achieve.

*I created a Google Docs, we can all edit.
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SgqHECGZ6qU9clSNmIw8ZN2DIEMLbLRuSJU18Ut6jTs/edit?usp=sharing>*