Everyone and @Riz

My proposal is merely to have a place where posts on a TW UI makeover *doesn't
drown in all the other discussions*, so I made this:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/tiddlywikiui

It is NOT a place to ask for help or where we hope for as many members as
possible. It is simply a separate place to avoid all the cacophony here so
we can focus on discussing a redesign of the TW UI. When the issues
discussed are sorted out, the group could "die" just like a separate thread
here would - but with the difference that it is multiple such threads
collected in one place for better overview.

Feel free to join or keep discussing here in the noise. This thread, to
name one example, is already way too long and would benefit from splitting
up to focus on the ideas separately.

<:-)