Mark S. wrote:

> There are buttons to save all-up HTML to clipboard or a specified tiddler,
> and corresponding buttons for wiki text. These new options are on the
> bottom of your document.

Those are great.

I already used the *HTML* saved version to produce directly postable output
in websites and forums.

The only downside of the *WikiText *saved version is it can't respect
Content Type. So if you have more than the standard content type in a Noto
Doc its not always 100% accurate. I think its *unavoidable?*

I did tests seeing if I could re-split the *WikiText *saved version to
replicate its mother Noto Doc. It works well when all CT are the standard
content type,

After playing with it I highly recommend that there be added *Option to
Clone The Tag Tiddler *(not used as a tag, just a snapshot of order) so you
have a backup of the Noto Story Order. Why? Because several utilities could
re-order the list field; because without the tag tiddler you could lose
highly differentiated Noto needed order.

TT