Hi Tony,

Is it possible, or practical to be able to make the subTiddlers have the
> title of the first (and often only line in a bullet point)?

I recognize the use case but this is not supported and wont be any time
soon at least, as it isn't trivial to add. Currently tiddlers are created
as soon as you add a bullet. As you will see on the roadmap, I plan to
eventually use the draft mechanism for editing, at which point there might
be room to control the name when saving a new tiddler.

I am not sure how to make use of the drag and drop, what is it I click on
> while holding ctrl or shift?

The black circle representing the bullet point.
I want to replace this before release, with something similarly unobtrusive
yet distinct from the styling of unordered lists so as to avoid confusion.
At the moment it is easy to feel a bit lost if you add a list inside a
bullet, as to which black circles are draggable and which are not.

Cheers,
Saq