@Saq: Would be great to be able to simply click Create New Stream, and then
just start typing (ie., the cursor would already be in place in the first
tiddler).

There could be a text (in light grey) saying "Start typing..." there, just
to prompt the user.

This new Stream tiddler could look completely empty to the user -
practically a white box (except for the aforementioned prompt).

Hovering on it with the mouse would reveal the menus, as well as info such
as date, time etc.
---
Like I mentioned before, this newly created Stream tiddler wouldn't even
need to have a title (ie., a big text on top). If the user wants, they add
it (as a tiddler in the stream; it would be one of the types). A tiddler's
unique name (a property currently called "title" within TW) would always
exist, and could be dynamically defined based on whatever makes more sense.