@Ognsya thanks for the feedback, comments below:

>    - I wonder if an abandoned empty tiddler should be removed/deleted
>    automatically? Would make it cleaner.
>
> Hitting "escape" in an empty tiddler already deletes it. Beyond that I
prefer to err on the side of not deleting data, too much room for
accidents.

>    - There is no way to drag a child left (equivalent of SHIFT-TAB). In
>    order to do that via dragging, one needs to move it elsewhere, then bring
>    it back.
>
> There is, you need to drag it to the left and below its siblings. Which is
not the exact same behaviour as shift+tab granted, but what one intuitively
expects when dragging and dropping. A literal equivalent to tab and
shift-tab (indent and unindent) would need to be via the context menu.

>    - The drag handle could be more noticeable. I suggest a subtle
>    vertical handle, to the left of the tiddler (and with its height). It
> could
>    be even hidden until user hovers over the tiddler.
>
> Agreed that the styling on the handle needs to change, especially as it is
identical to a regular unordered list. I welcome any design suggestions
that could be implemented either via css or free svg icons. The current
bullet is pure css/html.

>    - The context menu for a tiddler is great. I'd suggest having it show
>    on hover of the aforementioned handle (after a short delay), instead of on
>    Right-Click
>
> I would consider that a usability regression, elements popping up close to
user content on hover often get in the way. I do agree though that the drag
handle needs some kind of on hover affordance that it has other
functionality to explore.

> Some suggestions for making editing feel more fluid and modern:

I appreciate all of these thoughts but the reality is that in order to be
implemented properly, they would require a WYSIWYG editor for wiki text,
which does not exist and is a far more significant and complex undertaking
than this plugin. If such an editor is created, it can easily be utilized
in this plugin.

For your other ideas regarding TW UI, I suggest starting a new thread. It
may help to differentiate between ideas for a hard fork or rewrite of
TiddlyWiki, and improvements to the current product. The former offers more
flexibility but also considerably more effort to realize (if at all),
whereas the latter will require design suggestions to be informed by and
accompanied by a willingness to learn and understand the basic architecture
of TW in order to be truly useful. If in doubt, just ask.

Regards,
Saq