Sorry to be unclear. Setting aside the idea of special tiddler types and
assuming all tiddlers have stream, I was referring to every new tiddler
button calling up a dialog to title the tiddler and create it in view mode.

And about tiddler types l was just indicating that it was a throwaway
comment on behalf of the other person's comment, not something I want or
have thought about. I understood the tone of your comment. Blessings.