Ciao Mark

I spent a while working with the outliner.

I had hoped to get the entries in TiddlyWiki Toolmap into it (simply to
help me track issues I want to report to David.)

It brought up the problem I encountered before with performance.

My current impression in Outliner Mode Noto does a great job until you
start to get to larger numbers. Though could be me trying to do too much at
once in splits.

For instance, After prep, I was able to get it to accurately split
Gifford's list at all the main "Section" headers. And then started
splitting each section into individual items for each entry under it.
Pretty quickly changing things got super slow.

If I get a chance I might try it a different way by fully preparing
Tiddlers in Noto format First.

Just comments.
Best wishes
TT