Mark & Saq

FWIW, I put on-line two example wiki. * First version works fine on my
machine ... * Has 136 items * Half at Level 1 * Half at Level 2 ...

https://tidbits.wiki/noto/notoGIFFORD.html

* Second version was fine at First but once entries (splits) reached about
300 it got sluggish. * ... And if you make too many items you may get
browser freeze up.
* Has 498 items * 68 at Level 1 * 430 at Level 2. I stopped splitting
further on Gifford's list just before MindMapping item. That is about half
way through the list. Will take time to load ...

https://tidbits.wiki/noto/notoGIFFORD-2.html

Best wishes
TT