Hi Mohammad

>  Many thanks for clarification! So, there are obstacles and limitations for
> having a microkernel Tiddlywiki.

Just factors that hadn’t been discussed so far, it’s a good discussion.

I meant to add to my earlier reply that I do plan to do something similar for
v5.2.x in that I’d like to move obsolete and deprecated components into an
optional plugin. It won’t necessarily have a huge impact on the size of the
core, but it will make it simpler and easier to understand.

Best wishes

Jeremy.