On Wednesday, November 4, 2020 at 7:00:09 AM UTC-8, Mohammad wrote:

> Listing all tiddlers with language word in their title using advanced
> search [all[shadows]prefix[$:/]search:title[language]]   results in
> 965 tiddlers and they are *115 kb* (I am not sure how part of these
> tiddlers can be distributed separately as language pack)

You could hard-code the expressions into the system. However, it appears
that there is only about 60 bytes overhead per expression. So you would
only save 95kb (965 * 60) and you would lose a lot of flexibility.

I don't think there's  enough cruft in TW to pare it down to 1 M. The only
way to get it down would be to rewrite major sections in Javascript.