I'm thinking as far as an offer goes, you might have the most luck posting
at https://tiddlyspot.blogspot.com/ . With or without chocolate.

For setting up your own, you would need to find a web host, preferably one
that charges per space used rather than
un-metered-but-with-secret-restrictions. Then you would use store.php
(older) or tw-receiver to serve up your own tw host. There might be
additional complications if you wanted to protect your files via ssl. When
I looked at hosts, it seemed that most of them wanted to sell one rate for
1 to 3 years, and then twice that rate afterwards. Most of them that charge
per storage space were more expensive. For a personal site, I might just
depend on TW's own encryption rather than worrying about a site getting
hacked.

Re hosting for everyone, all the public files listed in the tiddlytoolmap
seem to come to about a half gig. So if the total space was under one gig,
then there's at least one website offering services at $6/month plus
probably $14/year for domain name registration.

The question of size keeps coming up. It's hard to estimate how much a site
would cost when the total size is unknown.

Well, this probably hasn't helped much, but should prompt other
conversations.

Good luck!