GitHub’s mission is focussed on developers, a very different audience than
TiddlyWiki.

GitHub Discussions might make sense for the Dev group but I worry that the
whole mis-en-scene of GitHub is much too complicated and confusing for
mainstream users, and so I struggle to see us adopting it for the main group.

Having said that, adoption by plugin authors such as yourself seems like a
great way to investigate further. Many plugin authors are already on GitHub and
so having a single stack of notifications to pay attention could be very useful.

Best wishes

Jeremy