One feature of GitHub discussions is that one can convert issues into
discussions, either individually or in bulk. I can imagine that that could be
very helpful for us.

I’ve set up https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/discussions
<https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/discussions> and will make a post
about it shortly to the Dev group.