Hi Jeremy,
Many thanks, I will try to be the first who post there :-)

On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 6:43 PM Jeremy Ruston <jeremy.rus...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> One feature of GitHub discussions is that one can convert issues into
> discussions, either individually or in bulk. I can imagine that that could
> be very helpful for us.

Right now we have 858 issues, some of them are not issues and can be
converted to questions or ideas and I hope Saq, Mario, BTC and other
developers can help with this.

> I’ve set up https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/discussions and will
> make a post about it shortly to the Dev group.

Wow, love it!

> Best wishes
>
> Jeremy.

Best wishes