I've never used Vivaldi with TW because I have other plugins that interfere
with TW, so I've always done TW in a separate browser – so never noticed
this before. But on checking, it does not work for me either.

I've found that at least on my machine, you have to drag in an up or down
direction, rather than a left and right direction, to get Vivaldi to start
dragging at all...but then it usually does not display the "drop here" item
anyway.