Hi si,

I use Vivaldi on Windows 10 together with TW5. I did notice the behavior you're
describing. Couldn't find a fix for it.
Although I must admit once you know you can only start dragging vertical it's
not such a big deal (for me anyway).

The pros of working with Vivaldi, in my case, outweigh the cons.

Best of luck

Trend.