si, I use Vivaldi on my MacBook Airs (11 in (Mojave) and 13 in (Big Sur)),
as well as a Ubuntu 18.04 Linux box.

The peculiar thing is that I have been able to drag and drop many plugins,
*except* that I have not been able to drag and drop the Kookma library to a
Tiddlywiki hosted on Fission.  However, I could drag and drop the Shiraz
plugin to the Fission TW.  I have TW on Gitlab and Tiddlyhost, with no drag
and drop problems.

Do you have any extensions running on Vivaldi?

Stan