Ciao TW Tones

TW Tones wrote: ...

> First I am focusing on dragging anything and it "is or becomes a tiddler"
> or something according to where you drop it, including a JSON tiddler and
> plugins.
> Yes it depends on where you drop it.
>
> Just for context I am using the recent bucket, streams and Projectify and
> dragging things all over the place. Bucket is a a holding space.
>
> ... however I am looking at parsing titles and generating nicer ones,
> moving the old title into a tiddler field.

*Right! Needed in many cases.*

At the basic level A "dropzone" will launch a MINI-PARSER that facilitates
that.

As Mohammad's OP developed in this thread it got clearer that for capturing
outside links, and maybe page content too,   then need some processing.

My point here is that its not so clear yet what exactly the process is. OR
to what extent you need Purpose Specific Dropzones.

IMO I think its getting important to better differentiate specific aims.

For instance, in my own case, I am most interested in harvesting links from
a limited number of sources to data dictionaries.
An example is a student of CINEMA needs to always refer to IMDB.com as it
is the de-facto canonical source for movie data.
SO, for those students, a dropzone purely for IMDB makes most sense.

You get my point?
I think defining end use purposes matters quite a lot in know what to build!

Best wishes
TT